Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day Parade

It was a last minute decision to go to the Memorial Day Parade here in town, but we were glad we went.  Halie had SO much fun and it was nice to get out and do something different.

Of course, I got them all dressed up in red, white, and blue.  : )




Who could resist that face?!?


My sweet girl.


"Stars and Stripes" hair bows
Patiently Impatiently waiting for it to start.
 




Seriously?  Could a kid get any cuter?




My two favorite guys.




Someday she'll learn the significance this particular uniform holds.



Friend from church, Crissie.

It was much longer than I expected and we enjoyed it.  Halie came home with a pocket full of candy so that made her day!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...