Wednesday, October 19, 2011

September/October "Stuff"

Filling in the end of September and first part of October.


We took a trip to Iowa for Robert's friend Darryl's wedding.


The day of the wedding we did touristy type stuff in the morning and visited an area called the Amana Colonies, where we came across the biggest rocking chair in Iowa.


October

The kids and I took a walk around the neighborhood to see the changing leaves.





Halie had fun painting/making a paper plate Jack O' Lantern


I took some updated pictures of the outside of the house.


Dressed up a bit for Fall.



HUGE beautiful mums for only $4.25 a piece, can you believe that?!?



An impromptu photo session with my lil' buddy.




He is just the sweetest thing ever!!



He loves to give things to me and jabbers until I take it from him.




Now you're all caught up.  Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to check out The Cozy Old "Farmhouse" to see what I've been up to in the crafty/decorative world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...