Monday, October 11, 2010

Added Blessing

I already felt like I had a blessed life, but as of September 10th I feel doubly blessed! Our sweet baby boy, Robert Burl Cantrell, III came into this world. Everything went smoothly with the delivery and we are praising and thanking the Lord for a healthy lil' man! I am so grateful that the Lord saw fit to answer our prayers for a boy. I'm not worthy of anything, but for some reason He blessed me anyways.

(Almost 4 weeks old)

Big sister, Halie, loves her new little brother so much and is a great helper. Sometimes too much of a helper. : ) Burl loves her back and listens intently when she talks or sings. I can't wait to hear his giggles when he watches her silliness.






He has been such a smiley baby right from day 1 basically. I love to see his face fill up with his huge grins. Now at 1 month old they're getting more frequent, and happen more in response to something rather than just randomly. This morning he was laying on his play gym checking out a dangling toy bug. He reached out and hit it, it jingled, and he lit up with a big ol' smile.

I just can't get enough of this lil' Chubby Bubby!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!! I love the new shabby blog page too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you all! Loved getting to hold the little cutie and see you all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...