Monday, August 1, 2011

Papaw & Meemaw's Visit

Okay, so I'm just a smidgen behind in my family blog and I apologize.  I'm trying to get caught up though.

Just after Father's Day in June, Robert's parents were able to come up for a visit, and boy did we have fun!


Papaw teaching her a little golf - so cute!


Mom and I were S.P.O.I.L.E.D.!!  Massages, manicures, and pedicures!!



Lots of playtime with Papaw, and Meemaw worked a lot trying to get Burl to crawl.


A fun evening at Chuck E. Cheese's





Dressed up for Sunday



3 generations of Robert Burl


Sunday afternoon Dad's sisters were able to come visit for awhile, too.

Aunt Bunny

Aunt Carolyn


A fun time was had by all and we're looking forward to the next visit!

1 comment:

  1. I was bummed to miss meeting Rob's parents! They look like loads of fun, and I'm a bit envious of your spa day...pedi desperately needed here...lol! Hope you guys are on the mend. These summer illnesses stink! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...