Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Pictures of the Kiddos

In my last post I promised some pictures of the kiddos that I took of them at the park, so here they are with a few edits done to them.

They LOVE the merry-go-round!




This one makes me smile, with his "Big Man" shirt but face full of tears.
 He was upset over something or other and cried for about a minute....
But then he wiped away his tears, fixed his beloved hat...

and everything was right in his world again.




Checkin' out a mud puddle.  : )

I hope and pray you're having a very blessed Fall season and that the spirit of thankfulness abides in your heart.  I know without a doubt that I am SO grateful for these two sweet kiddos and I thank God everyday for them and for the chance He has given me to raise them for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...