Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Beauty

I'm posting these Fall pictures a little bit out of order, but I wanted to share some of the beautiful colors of Fall especially for my family and friends in the South who don't get to experience it.  Some of these I took at the local park this week, and the others I've snapped here and there around town throughout the month.  Enjoy!



This one was taken in our backyard looking at a tree
 that's in the neighbor's yard.


This one is in our new neighbor's, The Burleys, front yard.  I loved that it had so
 many colors going at the same time.





I'm not sure what these berries are, but I love the simplicity of them and the soft color of orange they have.



This one was taken at the park, looking across a little field towards some nearby homes.



Halie found this leaf in the yard and wanted to
 show it to me, so I snapped a picture.

I hope you enjoyed a tour of the local Autumn colors!  I also took some pictures of the kiddos while we were at the park and I'll try to post those next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...