Thursday, October 18, 2012

More from September

One Sunday evening, Robert and the kids were all dressed in denim so before church we went out in the yard and snapped a few pictures with our phones.

Such handsome men I have!!


They looked so cute.


He was walking around the front yard waiting on us to be ready to leave and he looked so cute.  Like he was just mulling over some big problem in his head.  : )


Did your heart just melt?  That face gets me every time!

One afternoon I was busy in the house trying to get all the Fall decor put up (which by the way, if you would like to see you can start {here} and then follow the links to see the rest) and after awhile I went out in the yard to check on the kiddos and this is what I found!


They were having SO much fun!!

I'm also including 2 more video links for you to enjoy.  This first one is of an impromptu playhouse I made for the kids one afternoon.  We still had the humongo box that their Gator came in and one day it dawned on me that it would make a great little playhouse.  They had a blast with it for a few days before it finally gave out.

See that video {here}.

This second one is of Halie singing in the car.  We were on our way to pick up a pizza one evening and she was just singing away and it was so cute.  I snuck my phone out and captured a completely candid clip of it.  She still has no idea I did it.  It was a challenge to hold it up over my shoulder while driving a stick shift, but I managed to do it and without crashing, too!  Yay me!

See that one {here}.

That wraps up September.  I'll keep working on getting caught up and share some more of our school time projects and some October happenings.

1 comment:

  1. Steph, I THOROUGHLY enjoyed this blog! The mud pictures remind me of my two when they were little. I'd let them make a mess and then hose them down. Cherish all these wonderful days. I told Uncle Jon that I wished all kids could have a stay home home so involved in their kids lives. God bless you as you mold these precious live!! Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...