Tuesday, October 16, 2012

September 2012 {Part 1}


September started us into a busy phase.

Our new neighbors were busily working on remodeling their new home so their kiddos spent lots of time in our yard playing with our kiddos.  Here they are enjoying some popsicles.  I didn't stage this picture either, that's how I found them.  All stuffed onto the swing and Gretchen just waiting for someone to drop her a treat.  : ) 



We changed the railing on Burl's crib to make it into a toddler bed.



What a big boy!  I think he fell out about 3 times in the first week, but ever since then he's done just fine.



We started up school time again.  Halie is doing pre-K work.




I include Burl in on the school time for the first little bit each day.  He's been learning colors.


Here he is doing some color sorting.



The weather started to turn just a bit chilly, and on one beautiful morning we took a break from school work and went to the park.



They had a blast collecting tons of acorns!


Best buddies!


I'm doing my best to get caught up on this ol' family blog.  I seem to always be running behind.  : (

We've been studying Creation so up next I'll share some of the things we've been doing to go along with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to hear your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...